Explore what we're studying in the Fife segment
- Learn about the status of Fife route and station alternatives
- Weigh in on Fife station design concepts
- Share your thoughts on Fife station non-motorized access projects
Status of Fife route and station alternatives
We’re studying the following alternatives in the Fife Segment:
- (Preferred) Fife alternative
- Fife Pacific Highway
- Fife I-5
- Fife Median
- Fife Station
Check out progress on the Fife station design concepts
Key station design concept components of the Fife station include:
- Bus transfer area: Six bus stops located north of the station platform for easy transit connections
- Bicycle storage: Racks and lockers located under the station platform
- Parking facility (options for a garage or surface parking): Proposed location for garage located north of the station platform; Proposed location for surface parking located primarily north of the station and some east
- Pick-up/drop-off spaces: Short-term parking areas located on a new local access street west of the station
The following station design concepts show how people may get to the station by bicycle (in green), as a pedestrian (in blue) and by bus (in red). Check out the diagrams, then share your comments on how people will come and go from the station as well as the station design concepts themselves.
Give us your feedback: Fife station
Accessing Fife station via non-motorized modes (walking, rolling and bicycling)
To provide access for all future riders, we want to make sure there are safe and convenient walking, rolling and cycling routes between the Fife station and neighborhoods, businesses and community gathering places.
- The map and table show potential non-motorized access improvements for consideration and evaluation.
- Some non-motorized access improvements combine pedestrian and bicycle improvements, while others are only one or the other.
Whether you walk, bike or roll to your Link station, we will evaluate these non-motorized access projects with your convenience and safety in mind. Explore the map, leave comments and offer new ideas.
Learn more about the potential Fife Non-Motorized Access Improvement Projects
We are considering the following non-motorized access improvement projects for the Fife station. Sound Transit’s funding resources to implement these projects is limited, so the evaluation process will help us prioritize projects for each station area. Comment on as many or as few as you prefer.
The map and table below convey the same information.
Potential Fife Non-Motorized Access Improvement Projects (full table)