ONLINE OPEN HOUSE: August 31 – September 21, 2018
Regional light rail is coming to the South Sound. Help narrow initial options for light rail routes and station locations through September 21.
What is the project?
The Tacoma Dome Link Extension (TDLE) is part of the voter-approved system expansion that extends regional light rail approximately 10 miles from the Federal Way Transit Center to the Tacoma Dome Station area. The project travels through the cities of Federal Way, Milton, Fife and Tacoma, and the reservation of the Puyallup Tribe of Indians. The project also includes siting and building an operations and maintenance facility in the south corridor (South King and Pierce counties).
How to use this online open house
- Visit the tabbed sections at the top of the page to learn more about what’s happening.
- You can visit the site as many times as you wish and go directly to the pages that interest you most.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in the project.
- Take notes as you go through the tabbed sections by using the comment field at the bottom of the page.
- Look for tabs with the at the top of the page to know where you can share feedback.
Tell us about you!
These optional questions help Sound Transit understand who is receiving information and providing feedback on the project.
Attend our in-person events!
Tuesday, Sept. 11, 6-8 p.m.
Federal Way Performing Arts & Events Center
31510 Pete von Reichbauer Way South, Federal Way, WA 98003
Wednesday, Sept. 12, 6-8 p.m.
Fife High School
5616 20th St E, Fife, WA 98424
Wednesday, Sept. 19, 6-8 p.m.
Tacoma Dome Best Western
2611 East E Street, Tacoma, WA 98421
If you need information translated, select your language using the “Select Language” bar at the top of this page. If your language is not available, please contact 1-800-201-4900/ TTY Relay: 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative formats.